Recipes for Frothed Milk Beverages
- 1 tbs honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 1 mug
- Fill the milk frother to the fill line with milk.
- Then drop 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract into your frother with the milk.
- Set the frother on a hot froth.
- While the milk and vanilla is frothing add 1 tbs of honey into the mug you plan to pour your frothed milk and vanilla into.
- When the frothing is done pour the frothed milk with vanilla into your mug and stir well.
Frothed Chocolate Milk
1. Buy chocolate milk from the store or make your own. If you decide to make your own chocolate milk using a powder or a syrup just make sure it completely blended especially if you use syrup.
2. Pour your chocolate milk into the frother and set it to a hot forth. I use a Nespresso Frother, if you have a different forther just make sure to froth to 145 degrees Fahrenheit, for best results.
3. Pour into a mug.
4. Add chocolate swirls, whipped cream, sprinkles, caramel, or any other topping you desire on top.
5. Dig in and enjoy!
This is good by itself, but it also very good poured over a hot chocolate or any other hot beverage that needs some extra chocolate.
Forthed Hot Chocolate
1. Pour 2% milk into frother up to the fill line.
2. Set on hot froth.
3. While frothing grate a high quality chocolate bar of your choice into you mug. The chocolate should be as thin as possible so that it will melt easily. The amount of chocolate you add is up to you it just depends on how chocolate you want your hot chocolate to be.
4. Pour frothed milk in the mug over the chocolate.
5. Mix well while hot.
6. Top with whip cream, chocolate syrup, marshmallows, sprinkles, and/or caramel.