- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Fresh Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon Chips Recipe
Rate this salsa!
This sweet salsa is perfect for warm weather parties or to bring some sweetness to a party with lots of salty style snacks. Homemade cinnamon tortilla chips add the finishing touch.
- 10 large strawberries, washed and trimmed
- 2 kiwi, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 mango, peeled and diced
- 2 small bananas, peeled and sliced
- 3 large flour tortillas
- canola cooking spray
- 1 C cinnamon sugar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- While the oven is pre-heating, peel and chop your fruit. Using a blender or food processor--puree the strawberries. The consistency should be thin and pourable.
- Combine mango, kiwi, and banana diced pieces in a bowl. Pour the the strawberries over top and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
- Coat each side of the tortillas with the canola spray. Cut the flour tortillas into strips or triangles, whichever you prefer. Place pieces on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the cinnamon and sugar mixture. Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown and crunchy.
- The chips can be served warm or cooled.