Fried Apple Pancake bites
Great for Breakfast or dessert
Breakfast have syrup for dipping
Dessert either add powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream.
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 granny smith apples, chopped and peeled
- powder sugar, sprinkle over top(if desired)
- maple syrup, dip (if desired)
- preheat deep fryer to 400.
- peel and chop apples
- add apples, flour, baking powder, sugar, and cinnamon together in a large bowl. mix well
- add egg, melted butter, vanilla, lemon juice, and buttermilk to dry ingredients. mix until well blended
- take a teaspoon or a baby spoon depending on the size you want the bites to be and drop mixture in two deep fryer.
- allow bottom to get golden brown then flip over and repeat.