Fried Chilie Baby Corn
Just Taste It!
If you are some one who are love with baby corn, and want that the person or the people who live with you should also have the same love then you should cook for them baby corn recipe. But remember that recipe should win the heart of even those who hate bay corn. That is why I have come with a new baby corn recipe. Just taste it!
- Around 6 Baby Corns, Roundly Sliced
- 1/2 cup Capsicum, Grated
- 1/2 cup Onion, Grated
- 1/2 cup Ginger- Garlic, Grated
- 1/2 table spoon Green Chile, Grated
- 1/2 table spoon Coriander leaves, Grated
- According to Taste Lemon Juice
- According To Taste Salt and Sugar
- 1 table spoon Dark Soya Sauce
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 3 to 4 table spoon Oil
- 1/2 tea spoon Pepper Powder
Follow Some Simple Steps
- Marinate the roundly sliced baby corns with lemon juice, dark soya sauce, tomato sauce and with pepper powder. Now on a gas oven put a frying pan and add to it 3 table spoon white oil. Allow the oil to heat; now add grated garlic to that hot oil. Fry the garlic for some time and add grated, onion, ginger, green chile and capsicum to it.
- Now add the marinated baby corns in it. Cook it for some time, and then add sugar and salt to it, according to your taste. Now mix it well and stir for some time. After that add 1 table spoon dark soya sauce and 1/2 cup tomato sauce in it.
- Now mix all the ingredients and cook for some time. Now serve grated coriander leaves over it and serve it hot.