Fried egg and hot dog
Fried egg and hot dog is a delicious breakfast recipe.Try this and thank me later.
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- A pinch of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of seasonings
- 1 hot dogs tin (princes)
- 3 tablespoon of vegetable oil (depending on how oily you want it)
- 1 teaspoon of ground pepper (depending on how spicy you want it)
- 1 carrot/green pepper/spring onions/ball pepper(vegetables). optional
- 8 toothpicks
- Fry 4 of the hot dogs from the tin using 2 tablespoons.
- Slice each of the hotdog into two to create 8 pieces.
- Slice each of the 8 pieces incompletely into two (look at the picture again and see where the slicing starts from before you slice incompletely).
- Now create a gap in each of the 8 pieces using each of the toothpick i.e. a toothpick for an incompletely sliced hotdog. Create a gap convenient to you and you can also check the picture again to see the gap between each hotdog.
- Chop the carrot/green pepper/bell pepper/spring onions into any convenient shape after which you fry with 1 tablespoon of oil. Place in a small separate bowl.
- Place the incompletely sliced hotdog into a frying pan containing 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil (under very low heat) and arranged them closely together i.e. Each edges touching each other in form of a circle as seen in the picture.
- Break the eggs directly into the free center formed by the hotdog, sprinkle salt, seasonings, ground pepper immediately, then arrange the vegetables in desired way to give the dish a more appetizing look.
- When egg is well fried, scrape off eggs that extended outside the center of the hotdogs.
- Serve with hot boiled yam.
star shaped fried egg and hot dogs
© 2020 ogunsemore olasimbo esther