- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Frozen Yogurt Pie
Can pie ever be healthy? Yes! With record heat all across the country, one deserves something cold and refreshing, without bloating the waistline or pocketbook. Frozen yogurt pies are great for families, oneself, and have even been a smash at parties.
- 4 6oz cartons light yogurt, any flavor, but all 4 cartons must be the same flavor
- 1 ready made graham cracker pie crust, with lid-don't throw this away!
- 1 8 oz container of whipped cream
- medium mixing bowl
- fruit (optional), can be mixed in with the yogurt, be used as a topping, or both
- Remove lid from ready made pie crust. Set aside. Open each container of yogurt and use spoon to scoop contents into mixing bowl. Next, add 1/2 of the whipped cream to yogurt. Mix together thoroughly. Add mixture to pie crust. Place lid over pie and freeze overnight.
- Remove pie from freezer. Remove lid and spoon the remaining 1/2 of whipped cream on top, using back of spoon to smooth over the cream. Refreeze for 1 hour. Thaw in refrigerator 10 minutes before serving. Replace lid over any leftover pie and keep refrigerated. Enjoy!