- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Fruit Condensed Milk Jelly
A kids friendly easy to make desert. A dessert under ten dollars to feed a family of 12 or you can have them over few days. A desert for jelly lovers.
- 1 Packet Jelly, Any colour
- 1 Tin Condensed Milk
- 2 Teaspoon Gelatin
- 1 Tin Fruit Peaches, any fruit your choice
- 1/2 cup Water
- Make jelly as per instruction on the box and add 1 teaspoon of gelatin and mix well.
- Grab a pan with hole in the middle and lay your tin fruit. Add the jelly and place it in the fridge to set.
- Once the jelly is set prepare your condensed milk mixture. Pour the condensed milk in a pot and add 1/2 cup water and gelatin bring it to boil turn off heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Pour Condensed milk mixture over the set jelly and place it in the fridge to set aprox 1 to 2 hours or until set. Slice and serve once set. Enjoy it.
For adult friendly add 1 teaspoon of your favorite alcohol. Vodka taste really good. In condensed milk mixture.
Do not pour hot condensed milk in the set jelly as this will melt the jelly and you will be left with coloured mixture with fruits.
don't forget to share your experiments with me on facebook
How much do you love jelly?
© 2014 Asweeni's Kitchen