- Food and Cooking»
- Starter & Snack Recipes
Fun Tortilla Pinwheel Appetizers
Bring these fun appetizers to your next party! They will be a hit!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) sour cream
- 2 (4 oz) cans diced green chilies, drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 (10 inch) flour tortillas. Also try mixing it up and using spinach or tomato tortillas!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 10 deli ham or turkey slices
- Garlic powder or seasoned salt to taste
- Salsa for dipping
Mix all of the filling ingredients together thoroughly. Place ham and/or turkey slices over each tortilla - 2 pieces for each. Divide the filling and spread evenly over the tortillas; roll up tortillas as tight as you can. Cover tightly with plastic wrap, twisting ends; refrigerate overnight. Unwrap and cut in slices 1/2 to 3/4 inches thick. Serve with salsa or picante sauce.