GREAT PARSI DISHES THE INDIAN WAY
PARSI RECIPES MADE EASY
PARSI FOOD IS A COMBINATION OF GUJRATI ,AFGHANI AND IRANI FLAVORS.ITS DELICATE FLAVORS ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD. HERE ARE SOME EASY TO MAKE WELL KNOWN PARSI DISHES.
PATRANI MACHI OR FISH WRAPPED IN BANANA LEAF
• 2 Fish
• 1/2 cup Coconut, grated
• 1 bunch Mint Leaves
• 1 bunch Coriander Leaves
• 2 Green Chilies
• 10 Cloves Garlic
• 1 tsp Sugar
• 1 large Onion
• 2 tbsp Cumin Seeds
• 2 Lemon
• 2 tbsp Ghee OR OIL
• Banana Leaves (INSTEAD OF BANANA LEAVES WRAPPING FOIL CAN BE USED)
• Salt to taste
How to make Patrani Machi:(FISH WRAPPED IN LEAF)
• In the mixer jar, add mint, coriander leaves, grated coconut, chilies, garlic, sugar, onion, cumin seeds and salt. Grind it until it turns into a fine paste.
• Clean the fishes and slice them both to get 4 pieces.
• Apply the above made chutney to the fish piece and sprinkle lemon juice over it.
• Now, cut the banana leaves in such a way that it is big enough to wrap each fish piece properly.
• Heat the leaves on both the sides and wrap it up. Thereafter, tie it with a string.
• Now, grease the baking tin and place the fish in it. Pour some ghee over each piece and allow it to bake for about 15 minutes.
• Your patrani machhi is ready to be served!!