Garlic Rice Pilaf
This simple side dish cooks up in a rice cooker with barely any preparation.
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine (or additional broth)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt & pepper
- Place butter, garlic, and rice in rice cooker and switch to "cook."
- When the butter is melted, stir the rice occasionally until it turns golden-brown.
- Add the liquids and place the lid on the rice cooker.
- When the rice cooker switches off, fluff with a fork and add salt & pepper to taste. Easy!