Ginger Chicken Liver Stir Fry
I don't love chicken liver that much, but when I have nothing left in the fridge but chicken liver, so I thought and plan of something that would give me a different taste. So, here's the recipe that change my impression of chicken liver and my husband loves it.
- 1/2 kg. chicken liver, sliced into bite size
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 medium red onion bulb, chopped
- 1 medium ginger, sliced thinly
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- green chili (optional), chopped
- 1 pc lemon, cut into halves
- 3-5 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- Slice chicken liver into bite size. Wash and drain.
- Sprinkle salt and squeeze half of lemon. Set aside for few minutes.
- Heat 3tbsp oil in a pan and fry marinated liver until done.
- In a separate pan, saute ginger, garlic, onions and chili. Add chicken liver and mix thoroughly.
- Season with soy sauce, oyster, salt and a squeeze of lemon.
- Serve with steamed rice.