A Quick and Easy Ginger Dressing Recipe
My Ginger Salad Dressing Recipe
We eat a lot of salads at my house. I love to make homemade salad dressings to go along with them whenever time allows. Making the dressing ahead can save a lot of frustration. My recipe for homemade ginger dressing is an easy one that can be used over a period of several days when stored in the refrigerator.
This dressing is rather sweet and is a great option for simple side salads.
Putting the Ginger Salad Dressing Together
This is a simple recipe and only requires you to use a small cutting board and knife.
The Ingredients are:
- 3 cloves peeled, minced garlic
- 2 Tablespoons minced or grated ginger root
- 3/4 cup sesame seed oil
- 1/8 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons honey
Putting It Together
- Combine the all ingredients in a plastic or microwave safe container with a lid. Place the lid on the container and shake well.
- Place the container in the microwave and heat on high for 60 seconds. Remove from microwave and place in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Shake well before serving.
We use this ginger dressing on the most simple of side salads. Shredded romaine with sliced mushrooms, chopped leaf lettuce with tomatoes, or some other simple combination is all you need. This dressing will add all the flavor you desired.
I love making my own salad dressings. They are simple with just a couple of ingredients and some seasonings they only take a minute to make in many cases. This book is full of some great ideas.
If You Made This Recipe, Rate It
© 2010 Christine Mulberry