- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
The vegetable balls in the ginger vegetable are so crispy. Children also like this very much.
- 2 Big Carrot
- 50 g Beans
- 50 g Cabbage
- 2 pieces Spring Onion
- 2 pieces Celery
- 2 Teaspoon Ginger Paste
- 4 tablespoon Corn Flour
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoon Ginger, Chopped
- 2 Green Chlly, Chopped Small Pieces
- 2 Medium Onion
- 1 Big Capsicum
- 3/4 Tablespoon Soya Sauce
- 3/4 Tablespoon Green Chilly Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Tomato Sauce
- 2 pieces Vegetable Stock
- 1 1/2 Cup Water
- Optional Orange Food Colour
- To Taste Salt
- To Fry and Saute Oil
- Cut all the vegetables in the ingredients 1-5 in small equal parts.
- Put the chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
- Add ginger paste, salt, corn flour, egg in the bowl. Mix all ingredients very well.
- Then make the vegetable mix into small balls.
- Heat a deep pan and pour oil on it. Fry the vegetable balls until golden brown.
- Heat another pan and put some coconut oil in it.
- Add chopped ginger, green chillies in the pan and sauté for a few minutes. Then add the chopped onions, capsicum and sauté it.
- Then add soya sauce, green chilly sauce, tomato sauce, coriander powder and mix well.
- Mix the vegetable stock with required water and pour the vegetable stock into the pan. Add food colour if you need.
- Put 2 big spoon corn flour in a small bowl and half cup water, then mix well. Add the corn flour mix into the gravy.
- Mix very well until the gravy becomes thick. Add salt if needed.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- Heat the gravy and put the fried vegetable balls in it, when you served.