- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Another quick and easy recipe with minimal ingredients. This is a great recipe to whip up in less than 30 mins. This is a great dish to pack for lunch as well. I like to pack an lunch box with rice, kabocha, shredded cabbage and ginger pork.
- 1 lb. thinly sliced pork
- 1" piece of ginger, grated
- 3 tbs soy sauce
- 4 tbs mirin
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Allow to marinate for 10 mins. You can marinate for longer for a stronger taste.
- Saute in pan on medium heat until the pork is cooked throughly.
- Serve with a side of rice