Ginseng: Benefits and Side Effects for Men, Women and Children
Health Benefits of Ginseng
Ginseng, a slow-growing plant with fleshy roots found in North America, has the power to trigger hormonal reactions and provide medical remedies to various disorders. This feature has enabled the product gain popularity and trust from the consumers around the world. The consumption of Ginseng in the right doses will ensure that the patient receives adequate medical help.
As a compound with valued medicinal properties, it has attained recognition from different racial and ethnic backdrops. It has the ability to increase the intracellular levels of the body and eventually helping the body respond adequately to hormonal changes and other procedures. Producing the highest quality Ginseng material guarantees quality results for the intended function.
The product has been widely used as a medical solution for women, men, and children alike. Patients who opt to use Ginseng usually enjoy its treatment of different health disorders. There are specifications for the right dosages for children and adults to enhance efficacy and prevent outcomes of over-dosage.
Benefits of Ginseng in Men
Men who consume ginseng are likely to maximize on the benefits posed by the plants on their health. Some of the benefits of ginseng in men include:
- Enhance Mental Relaxation: Ginseng assists in the mental relaxation and additionally provides concentration and reduces depression. Ginseng’s ability to boost the immune system and to
- Reduces cases of lung diseases: It has been found that people who use ginseng tend to have reduced cases of lung diseases on an average basis.
- Treats Premature Ejaculation: Ginseng is used by some men on their skin located on their penis for several reasons. One of the reasons is to treat premature ejaculation and those with erectile dysfunctions use the product to increase their performance.
Benefits of Ginseng in Women
Women rely on Ginseng for an array of health benefits, which include
- Treatment of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Ginseng treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome among women and reduces anxiety. Ginseng has the ability to treat bacterium Pseudomonas that causes infection in the lungs leading to chronic illness. Ginseng is able to cure women form bleeding disorders and helps in treating intestinal disorders. Fever and hangover are other symptoms that Ginseng heals following medical research and women rely on the product to get relaxation and the ability to concentrate.
- Treatment of childbirth Disorders: Certain disorders that arise during childbirth are cured by Ginseng and women are able to enjoy normal childbirths and normal pregnancies.
- Reduces Flashes of Menopause: For women within the menopause age-ranges, Ginseng has been proven to reduce menopausal flushes. It also triggers slow ageing among women.
- As a Stimulant in China: Ginseng has different uses that vary from the community in which it is used. In China, women rely on Ginseng as a stimulant while others use the same product to calm their minds. These varying uses depend on the community’s outlook towards the product.
Benefits of Ginseng in Children
- Proper Growth: Children depend on Ginseng for different factors that include ideal growth and development of the brain.
- Formation of Strong Bones: It also provides the necessary minerals to help in the formation of strong bones and teeth.
- Better Brain Development: When children advance in years, they can enjoy the benefits of Ginseng arising from better brain development and relief from any stressful mental situations. Ginseng has been able to treat anemia in children in the past and its efficacy in this treatment varies from the origin of Ginseng.
Side Effects of Ginseng
As much as there are numerous benefits of Ginseng, there are side effects that accompany the benefits mentioned above. These side-effects vary from one person to another and the amounts of Ginseng consumed during any given time-frame.
Side Effects of Ginseng in Men
Side effects of Ginseng on men include:
- Insomnia: Some men may over-use, the product to cure different disorders. Some men are unable to sleep normally following reliance on the drug.
- Nausea and Nose bleeding: Some users have been faced with nausea and nose bleeding and this has been linked to use of Ginseng. There are counterfeit products in the market that are labeled to contain Ginseng. Ginseng is made of active substances and multi-ingredients that can lead to high blood pressure in some men.
Side Effects of Ginseng in Women
- Irregular breast pains: Women who consume Ginseng may experience breast pains irregularly based on how regularly they consume Ginseng.
- Low blood pressure and headaches are among other side effects experienced by women who use Ginseng products. Ginseng is used during pregnancy to enhance normalcy and some back pains reported by women using Ginseng have been linked to consumption of Ginseng. Medics who administer Ginseng to ensure normal and safe childbirth advice that the same product may lead to complications during childbirth following cases of high blood pressure on mothers.
- Spontaneous Nose Bleeding: Women are faced with spontaneous nose-bleeding sessions and diarrhea after consumption of Ginseng and these side effects are believed to be linked to the reaction of the active substances with the body metabolism.
Side Effects of Ginseng in Children
- Slow metabolism: When children receive dosages of Ginseng, their bodies are likely to have a slow metabolism and they may suffer from diarrhea.
- Increased heartbeat: Nose bleeding, increased heartbeat and profuse sweating are among other side effects associated with administration of Ginseng on children. Oral Ginseng is readily available in outlets and consumers have to place orders from reliable medical outlets.
The right dosages are a requirement in realizing ideal results. The medical officers have to ensure that the administration of Ginseng on children ensures safety from any medical conditions that may child’s body may react to. Observing healthy intake of Ginseng is the patient’s responsibility and seeking medical advice prior to consumption is necessary in all situations.