Glazed Chicken Tikka Masala Wings
I used Shaan Tikka masala for my recipe but if you want to make your own, see below:
Mix equal quantities of ground garam masala, ground cloves, ground cumin, paprika and ginger garlic powder. Mix all the spices well together and store it in an air tight container.
- 8 pieces skinned chicken wings
- 3 tbsp tikka masaala
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 2-3 tbsp cooking oil
- Marinate chicken wings with tikka masala, lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, yogurt and tomato ketchup.
- Heat oil in a thick based or non stick pan, keep the heat at medium and put in the marinated chicken wings. You will be left with the marinade paste keep it aside.
- Flip over the chicken wings frequently so that it gets brown equally from both sides. It should be dark brown from both sides.
- Add honey to the leftover marinade paste and pour this marinade on top of the cooked wings and stir it gently for about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve them with chips or roasted potatoes.