- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Gluten Free BBQ Chicken Pizza
Gluten Free For A Better Diet
A delicious alternative to a traditional personal pizza, gluten free pizza crust can be purchased at many health food stores as well as many conventional grocery stores. This is my take on an American favorite, the BBQ Chicken Pizza tailored for the Gluten-Free lifestyle!
- 1 Pizza Crust Udi's Gluten Free Crust
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 Tbps KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce
- 1/8 Cup Diced Onion (Optional)
- 3 oz Cooked Chicken Breast
- Preheat Oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Measure two tablespoons of BBQ Sauce and spread evenly over frozen pizza crust.
- Liberally sprinkle 1/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese (fat free preferred) over the BBQ Sauce.
- Add chicken breast and chopped onions if desired.
- Bake in the middle rack of 10 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit, let cool then enjoy!
A delicious gluten free crust, with the tangy BBQ sauce, and juicy chicken. Traditional pizza is great, but who can go wrong with this adventurous alternative! Gluten free pizza crusts can be just as tasty as it's wheat cousin with less calories, and more flavor.