- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Gluten Free Scones Recipe
This is my favorite gluten free recipe to make. It is very easy, does not require a lot of ingredients, and they taste amazing! The chocolate chips can be substituted for any other filling you like. Other great options include blueberries, raisins, dried cranberries, nuts, coconut, and many others. They can be eaten as a snack, easy breakfast meal, or dessert. Enjoy!
- 2 cups Pamela's Gluten Free Baking Mix
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Vanilla
- At your discretion Chocolate Chips, Or whatever filling you prefer
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together until thoroughly combined. I save the chocolate chips for last. If the dough looks too dry add a little more whipping cream, usually about 1 tbsp worth.
- Put spoon size drops of the dough on a tray lined with parchment paper. You can always make them bigger or smaller depending on your preference.
- For a little extra treat, dip a paper towel in the whipping cream and dab the tops of the scones before cooking. Then sprinkle a little extra sugar on top!
- Cook for around 10 minutes until lightly browned. Oven times may vary.