- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Gluten Free Ooey Gooey Butter Cake Recipe
My husband was diagnosed with Celiac disease about 4 years ago. Since then, it has been a learning process on not only which foods he can eat but on what also tastes good. I am always searching for new, easy to make recipes that I can cook for him. My aunt made this recipe while we were on vacation and it was so good I had to share.
- 1 box Betty Crocker Gluten Free Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 sm box Powdered Sugar
- 4 Eggs
- 8oz Package Cream Cheese
- 1 Stick Butter, Softened, Not Melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the bottom layer, combine the cake mix, butter, and 2 eggs. Once all the ingredients are evenly mixed, spoon batter onto the bottom of the cake pan.
- For the top layer, combine the powdered sugar, cream cheese, and 2 eggs. Stir until smooth and pour over the bottom layer.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes until a golden brown color. The middle should be a little gooey.
- Once the cake is done cooking, sprinkle powdered sugar on the top and enjoy!