- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
Gluten Free Pasta Casserole
Gluten free Family size casserole meal
Gluten Free Cheesy Beef and Tomato Pasta
Perfect for family and friends. Serve with fruit and bread for a mouth-watering dinner.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can tomato sauce with tomato bits
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package gluten free elbow macaroni
- 2 tbs minced onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 small package Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small package cheese mix (taco mix or pizza mix)
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions until tender then drain
- Combine ground beef, tomato sauce, tomato sauce with bits and tomato paste, onion, garlic, and parsley in a large pan and simmer for 5 minutes on low.
- Mix macaroni with beef mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture in 13" x 9" pan.
- Top with cheeses
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with gluten free bread or rolls and fresh fruit for a terrific meal.