Gluten Free Pasta Casserole
Gluten free Family size casserole meal
Gluten Free Cheesy Beef and Tomato Pasta
Perfect for family and friends. Serve with fruit and bread for a mouth-watering dinner.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 can tomato sauce with tomato bits
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 package gluten free elbow macaroni
- 2 tbs minced onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 small package Mozzarella cheese
- 1 small package cheese mix (taco mix or pizza mix)
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions until tender then drain
- Combine ground beef, tomato sauce, tomato sauce with bits and tomato paste, onion, garlic, and parsley in a large pan and simmer for 5 minutes on low.
- Mix macaroni with beef mixture until all ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Place mixture in 13" x 9" pan.
- Top with cheeses
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with gluten free bread or rolls and fresh fruit for a terrific meal.