- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Gluten Free Treat or Dessert
Tasty, Easy Gluten Free Snack or Treat
Fun Snack or Treat for Holidays and Special Occasions
Four ingredients, fast, scrumptious recipe!
- 1 package gluten free pretzels, crossover, round pretzels
- 2 packages white chocolate chips
- 2 packages caramels, cut in half (I used kitchen scissors)
- Food coloring (four colors)
Caramel Chocolate Pretzels
- Heat oven to 350*
- Place pretzels on cookie sheet in single layer
- Place 1/2 caramel on each pretzel
- Place in oven and melt caramels for approximately 5 minutes. Time may vary according to your oven.
- Place chocolate chips in small sauce pan. ( I used 1/3 of the chips in 3 small pans). Melt chips on low heat until smooth. Add 2 drops of color and mix color in thoroughly. Add more color to mix as desired color intensity is attained.
- Drop 1/2 tsp of chocolate on each pretzel. Cool and Serve.
- Freezes well. Make ahead and have on hand for a special occasion.
- Change colors for special occasions: orange and yellow for Halloween, red and green for Christmas etc. or for a shower, birthday or anniversary.