A Gluten-Free Vegan Protein Pancake Recipe
Rate the Recipe
A healthy, Gluten-free, Vegan, Carb Concious, Protein Friendly Breakfast Alternative
I must admit, I am a little bit of a protein pancake addict. If there was such thing as PPA (protein pancake anonymous) I would be there, sitting right in front, explaining to others that I can't get out of bed in the morning or start my day without my protein pancakes.
Therefore, because of this addiction, I am always trying to make new, interesting, and freakin' delicious protein pancakes (sticking to the same recipe day after day can become boring). I am always chasing the protein pancake dragon, wanting the next one to be better and tastier than the last.
Today, I have come up with a gluten-free, vegan protein pancake, that I believe to be the best yet. So I just had to share.
This particular pancake is balanced with protein, carbohydrates, and fat so you don't have to eat anything else besides this huge, filling and freakin' AMAZING protein pancake.
I hope tomorrow morning when you wake up, fry up your gluten-free, vegan protein pancake, you too will become so addicted that you'll be sitting right next to me at the next PPA meeting.
Preparation and Cook Time
- 1 scoop Vegan Protein Optimizer Formula, 30g
- 1/4 cup Gluten-Free Rolled Oats, 25g
- 1 tbsp Natural, Unsalted, Peanut Butter, 15g
- 1/2 tsp Chocolate Stevia Sweetener, 1g
- 2/3 cup Water
The protein powder used is a soy, pea, and hemp blend. There are many varieties of vegan protein powders. Please do not feel limited in only using this type of protein.
- Measure/weigh out all ingredients.
- In a regular breakfast bowl, add 1 scoop (30g) Vegan Optimizer Protein Formula.
- Add 1/4 cup (25g) Gluten-Free Rolled Oats.
- Add 1 tbsp (15g) Natural, Unsalted, Peanut Butter.
- Add 1/2 tsp (1g) Chocolate Flavored Stevia Sweetener.
- Add 2/3 cup Water.
- Preheat fry pan on medium heat.
- Mix into batter (Mix thoroughly so all ingredients are evenly divided throughout batter).
- Spray fry pan with cooking spray (or by using the Misto, reusable/refillable olive oil mister).
- Pour batter into pan.
- Cover. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Cover. Cook for 4 minutes.
- Remove pancake from pan. Place on plate.
- Let cool, or consume warm.
If you own/use a different vegan protein formula that is already sweetened, than, stevia can be omitted from the recipe.
|Serving size: 71g|
|Calories from Fat||90|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 10 g||15%|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5%|
|Carbohydrates 22 g||7%|
|Sugar 1 g|
|Fiber 5 g||20%|
|Protein 30 g||60%|
|Cholesterol 0 mg|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Nutritional facts may vary.