- Food and Cooking»
- Dietary Restrictions»
- Dietary Restrictions for Health
GF Banana, Linseed/Flaxseed Meal, Muffins
- 2 large ripe bananas (that the kids won't eat because they have spots).
- 1/4 cup of linseed/flaxseed meal
- 2 tablespoons of raw sugar (regular sugar will probably work just as well, I just like keeping the brown theme going).
- 2 tablespoons of soft butter
- 1 1/2 cups of gluten free self raising flour
- 1/4 cup of milk
Grease 12 hole, muffin pan lightly and preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
Peel and mash up the bananas really good with a fork. (this is a great job for a kid if it's not sulking).
Combine all your ingredients together into a bowl and mix thoroughly.
Dollop your mixture 'preferably evenly' across your muffin pans. And bake in your preheated 160 degree Celsius oven for approximately 20 minutes or until they're a golden brown and smell awesome.
Tip out and cool on a wire rack. I don't know how long they keep for because they usually disappear pretty quickly at my house.