- Food and Cooking»
- Dessert Recipes
Graham Banoffee Cake Recipe - A Simple Yet Addicting Dessert
Looking for simple and not complicated cake recipe? Well, try Graham Banoffee Cake.
Graham Banoffee Cake is one of those very simple to make yet very delicious dessert. So simple, kids can help. The process involves layering the graham crackers in a pan, adding the sauce and some ingredients, and repeat until finish.
This also needs banana to add more fruity kicks and mash mallow to add chewing experience.
- Prep time: 45 min
- Cook time: 15 min
- Ready in: 1 hour
- Yields: Makes 1 full 14x9 inch-pan
Please Rate This Recipe
Looking for Ricoa Flat Tops
- Chocolate or Honey Graham Crackers
- Crushed Grahams
- 3 225 ml All Purpose Cream
- 300 ml Condensed Milk
- 20 pieces Ricoa Flat Tops
- 3 pieces Lakatan Banana, sliced vertically
- 1 pack Tiny Marshmallow
Cook the Fillings
- Combine 15 pieces of Ricoa Flat Tops and condensed milk in a cooking pan.
- Cook under a low fire until it caramelize. Remove from fire.
- After 5 minutes add the remaining 5 Ricoa Flat Tops and mix. This will add soft bits of chocolates.
- Beat the cream until fluffy and combine with the condensed milk mixture.
- Set aside.
Make the Cake
- Using a 14x9-inch pan (optional), layer the graham crackers.
- Add banana and marsh mallow.
- Cover with fillings.
- Repeat Steps 2 and 3 until finished (fillings on top).
- Cover with crushed grahams.
- If you can't find Ricoa Flat Tops, you can use semi-sweet chocolate.
- The 14x9-inch pan is best as the graham crackers fits well.
- I tried different types of bananas with this recipe. However, none replaces the lakatan variety.
- This is best eaten when chilled as the filling will set into icing like properties.
For more easy recipes, please click the link below
- Food Citations | Enhancing your tastebuds vocabulary