Granola Apple Crisp
- 5 cups apples, sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
- 4 cups granola
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Pick your own Farms in the U.S, Canada, Britain and other countries - Find a farm near you!
Pick your own Farms in the U.S, Canada, Britain and other countries - Find a farm near you, and learn how to freeze or make home canned fruits and vegetables, jam, salsa and more
- Preheat oven to 375 and grease a baking pan.
- Slice apples and line them on the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of sugar evenly on top of the apples.
- Mix granola, melted butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar in separate bowl. Pour over apples, spread evenly.
- Put into oven for 30-35 minutes. Best served warm.
Quick and Easy
I enjoy this recipe during the chilly winter months! It warms AND fills you up with holiday cheer!