- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Great Recipes You Can Make Using Your Microwave
Wall of Microwaves
Delicacies Fit for a King
From local and international chefs to ordinary housewives, this habit seems to be kicking in every home inside and outside of USA. People are getting hooked on cooking a variety of food mixtures with the use of a mug in the microwave. Surely, microwave companies are earning more profit in this year than in the past years combined.
So, let’s check out what types of recipes are available for us to blend and put in the microwave!
What you Need to Start Up Your Mug Microwave Challenge
What better way to cook your meal in a rush and within a few minutes’ time through the help of a microwave plus buying all the ingredients needed to cook your meal for the day.
Now that you have all your preparations intact, it’s time to choose either of the recipes that will satisfy your palette, pay close attention and let’s begin.
- Lately You’ve seen the movie Ninja Turtles which has been earning no less than millions worldwide and seeing Michael Angelo eating such thick and mouthwatering pizza has given you the idea to try it out using the Microwave Mug. Let us now help you with the recipe:
5 Microwave Mug Meals (Mug Pizza, Chocolate Brownie & More!) - Bigger Bolder Baking 106
This cookbook will certainly teach you specific details on how to work your way in the kitchen and prepare your favorite dish. The author has written superb recipes that will satisfy your taste palette. So order your book now and start cooking!
Once you have tried this cook book, it would also be a delight to share it with your family and friends or even give this as a gift to them. The author of this book has put much of her experiences in cooking to help others experience the best in their everyday meals. The sky is the limit once you have studied the basics in cooking
The Michael Angelo Pizza
- – 7 small pepperonis to be precise
- – 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour (get the brand that you prefer to be high-graded)
- – 1/8 teaspoon salt
- – 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- – 1/16 teaspoon baking soda
- – 3 tablespoons milk (The milk your used to drinking so you won’t get stomach ache)
- – 2 tablespoons olive oil
- – 1 tablespoon marinara sauce
- – 1 generous tablespoon shredded mozzarella cheese
- – 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs such as basil or oregano
Tasty Mac and Cheese to soothe your Palette
Just like a pizza expert, mix the all-purpose flour with the baking powder, soda and milk. Use your hands (just like how you see it being done in Shakeys, Yellow Cab or Pizza Hut to soften and mold the pizza into its proper shape then add the toppings and place it inside the microwave.
- For a change try making the Mac & Cheese-in-a-Mug and cook it in the microwave. These are the Ingredients:
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1/3 cup of pasta
- ½ cup of cheddar cheese than has been shredded
- Lastly, ½ cup of water
Mix the pasta and water in a bowl then place it in a mug. Microwave on two minutes set on ‘high’ then stir afterwards. Repeat for 2 to 5 more minutes while continuously stirring.
The water will be slowly absorbed as the pasta starts to cook. Finally, remove from the microwave and put in the milk and cheese. Microwave for an additional minute then stir the cheese in the pasta and taste. Enjoy your meal!
Which do you prefer?
If you're in a rush, which of the following do you prefer?
Being a Good Cook
If you'd love to experiment on new recipes and try various food mixtures then this is the book for you. Only for a low price, you'd get the opportunity to learn amazing recipes that you could work on in your kitchen. Your family and friends will be surprised with how well you prepare tasty dishes.