Chicken Spaghetti Recipe- Quick & With Cheap Ingredients
Finished ProductClick thumbnail to view full-size
Rate my Delicious Recipe!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: Serves roughly 7-8 depending on portion size
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3 Chicken Breasts, Cooked and Seasoned to taste, Shred or cube
- 2 Cubes Chicken Bouillion, (optional)
- 1 Can Rotel Green Chilies and Tomatoes, I use medium but feel free to use mild
- 1 lb Spaghtti noodles, prepare as normal, drain
- 1/2 to 3/4 package (the big one) velveeta, cut in to cubes for easy melting
Destructions (Instructions if you prefer)
- Add both cans of soup and chicken bouillon to medium saucepan with 1 1/2 cans of water. Bring to a boil and stir.
- Put spaghetti, rotel, and velveeta in large pot, add soup mixture to pot.
- Stir well over medium-low heat until all velveeta has melted. You can season to taste at this point if you wish, though I find seasoning the chicken is usually sufficient.
- Serve and enjoy!
Not Healthy but VERY Delicious!
|Serving size: 1 bowl (if you're lucky) |
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|