- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes»
- Quick & Easy Dinners
Great Chicken Recipes!
With it's succulent, mild flavored flesh that is amazing at absorbing a huge variety of flavors. Chicken is the most widely eaten meat across the globe.
Roasted, Barbecued, Rotisseries, Braised, Fried Or Stirfried. It really doesn't matter what you choose Chicken always tastes great!
Chicken Dinner Recipes!
Like These Recipes??!!
Did You Find These Recipes Useful??
Great Chicken Recipes!
Chicken is always a healthy choice of meat. It tastes great & it's full of great nutrients! It is usually a very lean meat! The beauty of chicken is, you can turn it into almost anything! Bake it, Grill it, Slice it, Cube it. Chicken goes with so many different things, its almost impossible to get bored with it!!
With many people changing their eating habits, and developing healthy lifestyles, Chicken, and chicken breast recipes are becoming more and more popular!
With the Popular Paleo Diet recipes, and clean eating recipes there are so many great chicken recipes to choose from. If you need a protein packed lunch to keep you going at work, or the staple in your giant pot of chicken soup for dinner, chicken is almost always your go to ingredient!
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes!
2 pkg of sidekick noodles (2 the same, or any 2 that will mix well together)
1 cup of frozen mixed veggies
1 tsp parsley
3 chicken breasts,cubed * (Can also use shrimp or any other seafood)*
1) Rinse mixed veggies under warm water, to remove any ice and the chill.
2) Cook side kicks according to package directions.
3) 5 minutes before the noodles are done, add veggies and mix them in.
Cooking Chicken Cubes:
1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
1 green onion thinly sliced
1 tsp chicken oxo
1 tbsp broth
A shake of pepper, and celery salt
1) In a medium frying pan add garlic and onion, cook a minute or to on medium heat.
2) Add chicken, cook for 10-15 minutes, add oxo/broth.
3) Cover and remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes
4) Add to veggie, noodle mix. Stir well, Serve!
Easy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe
Who Doesn't Love A Hearty Belly Warming Pot Pie.
Perfect For Any Chilly Winter Evening Meal !!
Even though it's made from scratch,
it's a quick and easy recipe that will take you no time at all to prepare!
Scratch Chicken Pot Pie!
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 1 Package Instant Mash Potatoes
- 3 Cups Frozen Mixed Vegetables, Rinsed
- 2 Cups Chicken, Cubed or Shredded
- 1 Can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1 1/2 Tsp Chicken Oxo, (Powdered soup mix)
- Preheat oven to 400F(200C), Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and chicken oxo into a 9"-12" pie pan. Mix well.
- Add vegetable, along with chicken pieces. Top with a layer of shredded cheese.
- Spoon on the mashed potatoes, spread across the top from edge to edge. Finish with final thick layer of shredded cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until potatoes are golden brown and cheese has started bubbling. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving, as it will need a minute to settle. If you cut it too soon, it will all fall apart.
Slow Cooker Adobo Chicken
- 1 Small Onion, Sliced
- 8 Cloves Garlic, Crushed
- 3/4 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar
- 1 (3 pound) Whole Chicken, Cut Into Pieces
A) Place chicken in a slow cooker.
B) In a small bowl mix the onion, garlic, soy sauce, and vinegar, and pour over the chicken.
C) Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
D) Serve With Rice