- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Greek Grilled Tuna with Cantaloupe Chunks - Paleo Friendly
Greek Grilled Tuna with Cantaloupe Chunks
If you are on the paleo diet or you just want to eat healthier, here is a great Tuna recipie. It's super easy to make and super tasty. Enjoy!
What you Need
- Small grill (Foreman)
- Tuna fillets
- Home-made Greek Dressing
- Olive Oil Spray
- Ziplock type sandwhich bags or freezer bags (depending on how much you are making)
- Place the thawed out tuna in a ziplock bag and cover it in home-made greek dressing.
- Marinate the tuna for a minimum of 3 hours or a maximum of 16 hours. We want the tuna to gain lots of flavor but not break down.
- Once you are ready to grill, spray your grill with non-stick olive oil spray and plug it in.
- Place your tuna on the grill and cook till done.
- Place on a plate and garnish with chunks of cantaloupe.