Greek Style Egg Salad Recipe
This delightfully easy-to-make Greek-style egg salad is made with hard boiled eggs, feta cheese, tomato, olives, green onion, and mayo. Follow the directions below, and enjoy this wonderful recipe!
Ingredients (makes 4 servings)
- 8 hard-cooked eggs; chopped
- 1 cup of crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup of seeded chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup of sliced pitted olives
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- salt and pepper (optional)
- In a large bowl combine the eggs, green onion, feta cheese, tomato, and olives.
- Stir in the mayonnaise.
- Season this Greek-style egg salad to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve and Enjoy! If desired serve this egg salad between slices of bread or bagel halves for a quick and delicious sandwich.