- Food and Cooking»
- Culinary Arts & Cooking Techniques
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 24 min
Ready in: 34 min
Yields: Serves 4
- 4 Ears of Corn, cleaned of silk
- 8 Pats of Butter, 1 T. each
- Garlic Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In the middle of a piece of foil place 2 pats of butter about 2 inches apart. Place an ear of corn on top of the butter. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Wrap foil around corn very tightly. Repeat for remaining ears of corn.
- On a medium-high grill, place ears of corn and turn every 6 minutes. Remove from grill, carefully remove foil and serve immediately.