- 4 Ears of Corn, cleaned of silk
- 8 Pats of Butter, 1 T. each
- Garlic Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In the middle of a piece of foil place 2 pats of butter about 2 inches apart. Place an ear of corn on top of the butter. Sprinkle with garlic salt and pepper. Wrap foil around corn very tightly. Repeat for remaining ears of corn.
- On a medium-high grill, place ears of corn and turn every 6 minutes. Remove from grill, carefully remove foil and serve immediately.
- Grilled and Roasted Pork Steaks Fall off the Bone!
These delicious pork steaks are amazing, especially if you add my amazing grilled corn as a side!