- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes»
- Pork Recipes
Grilled and Roasted Pork Steaks Fall off the Bone!
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 1 hour 40 min
Ready in: 1 hour 50 min
Yields: Two Healthy Servings
- 2 1" thick Pork Steaks
- 1 18 oz. bottle Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat gas grill to medium. Season both sides of pork steaks with salt and pepper. When grill is hot place steaks on the grill and cook turning frequently to get a nice char - approximately 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. While oven is heating remove steaks from grill and place in a 9x13 baking dish. Coat both sides of steaks with half the bottle of BBQ sauce. Cover with foil and bake 1 hour. Remove from baking dish to platter and coat with more sauce to taste. Serve immediately.