Guest Recipe - Neha Abhijeet
Nutella ChocoChip Sandwich Cookie
- 115 gms or 4 oz Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar or Castor Sugar
- 3 tbsp Honey
- 2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Maida or All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- As required Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Mix together butter, brown sugar or castor sugar, honey, baking soda and salt. Mix well
- Now add the maida or all purpose flour, egg and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Using a hand blender, mix everything until well combined.
- Grease the mould with butter and scoop half of the cookie batter it.
- Now add the required amount of nutella on top and spread it evenly.
- Next, add the remaining cookie batter and level it.
- Top the batter with more chocolate chip cookies
- Bake it in the oven which is preheated at 180 C and for 40 minutes. If it's not baked evenly, keep it for 5 more minutes or until it's cooked.
- Serve when it's hot so that it's both crispy and a little gooey