Ham and Cheese Egg White Scramble (160 Calories)
This is a quick and easy, high protein and low fat breakfast what can also serve as a base to your dinner or lunch.
- 6 Egg Whites
- 6 slices Thin Sliced Ham (like Oscer Meyer Deli Fresh)
- 1 slice Fat Free American Cheese
- 3 tablespoons Pico de Gallo or Salsa
- 1/4 cup Baby Spinich
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Wilt the baby spinach in a pan with a butter flavor now stick spray and set aside.
- Add pepper to egg whites and whisk quickly.
- Scramble egg whites in the same pan used to wilt baby spinach.
- As the eggs reach the end of the cooking time tear the ham and cheese into small pieces and add them to the pan.
- Cook until the ham is warm and cheese is melted.
|Serving size: 1|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|