Ham and Egg BREAKFAST BAKE
Ham and Egg Breakfast Bake
This Ham and Egg Breakfast Bake Recipe is easy to make and ideal for breakfast or brunch. It's an inexpensive meal and quick to make. I've included a low-fat alternative way to make it too as well as a fun Green Eggs and Ham Recipe, and a cute Egg Game that's entertaining for the kids. This lens also includes some cool cooking accessories like egg cookers and awesome Zazzle recipe binders for storing all of your favorite breakfast and brunch recipes. Enjoy!
Ham and Egg Breakfast Bake
1 8 oz. can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 8 oz. pkg. smoked ham, chopped
1/2 cup mild (cold)
1 cup shredded cheese
1 cup shredded low-moisture part skim mozzarella cheese
1. Heat oven to 350.
2. Unroll dough and press to cover the bottom of a 19x9-inch baking dish. Firmly press the holes and seams together.
3. Sprinkle chopped ham over crust.
4. Beat eggs and milk with whisk until blended; pour over ham.
5. Top with cheeses.
6.Bake 25 minutes or until center is set.
For Low Fat Recipe Use:
Reduced-fat crescent rolls
Fat free milk
Kraft 2% milk shredded cheddar
Kraft 2% mild shredded mozzarella cheese
How do you like your eggs?
Feeds 4 hungry green-egg lovers
1-2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
4 slices of ham
2 tbsp. of milk
1-2 drops of green food coloring
Salt and Peper (optional)
1. Melt a teaspoon of butter in a large frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add sliced ham and brown until edges are slightly crisp. Remove from pan and cover with aluminum foil (set aside).
3. Combine the eggs, milk, salt, and pepper in a medium mixing bowl and beat with a whisk until frothy.
4. Add add 1-2 drops of green food coloring until you reach the desired shade of green.
5. Heat a tablespoon of butter or margarine in a large frying pan over medium heat.
6. Add egg mixture and stir until the eggs are firm and not too runny.
7. Transfer the eggs to plates, garnish (if desired) with parsley, and add the ham.
Serve with toast or warm rolls.
Cooking With Eggs
Breakfast Aprons From Zazzle
Click on any apron to purchase from Zazzle.
Availabe in white, brown, and yellow, and in adult and child sizes.
An Egg Game
How to play:
One person leaves the room while a hard-boiled egg is hidden. The others then call the seeker back and direct him toward the egg, saying "gobble, gobble" instead of "warmer" and "giblet, giblet" instead of "colder." Once the egg is found, a new seeker is named, and the game repeats.
Click on any book to purchase from Amazon.
Join Me On Squidoo!
Join me on Squidoo!
Sign up is easy...and free!
Do you like to write? Blog? Write on Squidoo...and you can generate money while you do! Write about things you know and that are of interest to you. Write about your family, pet, last vacation, garden, last concert attended, your town, a cause or organization. The ideas are endless! You can keep the money you earn on Squidoo or donate to your charity. Squidoo is easier than you think. Its free and fun too!