Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Garlic Ginger Scallops Wrapped with Bacon
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 35 min
Yields: serves two
- 10 scallops
- 2 cloves of garlic, diced
- 1 1/2 inch piece of ginger, skinned and chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 strips bacon
- This is a grilling recipe. If using wooded skewers make sure you soak them over night.
- Place ginger, garlic, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- Place scallops in bowl and coat with mixture. Let stand.
- Place bacon on microwave save dish and cook for 1 min. Let bacon cool and cut in half
- Fire up the grill!
- Wrap scallops with pre cooked bacon and place on skewer
- Grill turning frequently until scallops appear slightly browned.