- Food and Cooking»
- Quick & Easy Recipes
Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Turkey Burgers
A delicious anytime Burger sure to please!
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: Makes 4 burgers
- 1 lbs. Ground Turkey Breast, drained
- 1/4 cup Sweet Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper ( can use red, yellow or orange), diced
- 2 tbs Mayonaisse, heaping
- 1 tbs Worcestershire
- 1 Egg
- 3 tbs Panko Bread Crumbs
Cover your burgers 'cause they will splatter. Nothing ruins a good meal like a messy stove :-)
- Crack egg into a large bowl.
- Add mayo and Worcestershire to egg and mix well.
- Place drained ground turkey breast, diced onion and pepper(s) into bowl. Mix well blending all ingredients.
- Add Panko bread crumbs to ingredients in bowl and continue mixing.
- Form mixture into patties and fry burgers covered to your desired level of done (about 5 mins per side).
- WASH THE DISHES and REALLY SCORE BIG POINTS with your sweet heart !!