- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking for Smaller Numbers
Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Imperial Stuffed Tomatoes
Top with cheddar for more flavor
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: serves two
Cut tomatoes into "pin wheels" and season with Sweet Basil
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 cup jumbo lump crab meat
- 1 egg yoke
- 2 tbs. Dukes Mayonnaise
- 1 tsb Mustard
- 2 drops Worcestershire Sauce
- seasonings: salt, pepper, sweet basil, old bay
top tomatoes with crab meat and spoon on mayo mixture.
- Cut tomatoes into pinwheels and place into ramekins. Micro wave for two minutes on high. Remove from micro wave and season with salt, pepper and sweet basil.
- Spoon crab meat evenly on top of tomatoes.
- Mix mayo, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a cup. Spoon evenly over crab meat.
- Place tomatoes in oven under broiler for 5-7 minutes until sauce appears golden brown. Remove and serve warm.