Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Pepper Steak
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 40 min
Yields: serves two
- 1 small tenderloin fillet, sliced and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, sliced and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 bag Basmati Rice, cooked
- 1 jar Home Style Beef Gravy
- Saute onion and peppers in pan with grape seed oil for 5 minutes. Add two table spoons of waterr, cover and cook til tender ( approx. 5 mins.)
- Saute beef in separate pan turning often until redness is gone. Pour off drippings and add to onions and peppers.
- Pour gravy over beef and veggies and heat.
- Spoon rice onto plate and cover with Steak, onions, peppers and gravy. ENJOY!!