- Food and Cooking»
- Cooking for Smaller Numbers
Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Salmon Cakes
Crisp on the outside - Tender on the Inside
Place all indigence in mixing bowl, blend well.
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
Ready in: 25 min
Yields: Four Cakes
- 1 five oz.Envelope Red Sockeye Salmon
- 2 tbs Mayonnaise
- 1 tbs Mustard
- 1/4 cup Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cream Corn
- 1 tsb Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
Form into Patties and Place into heated pan
- Place all indigence in mixing bowl. Blend well.
Heat olive oil on low in frying pan.
- Form salmon mixture into patties and place in heated pan. Cook about 7 minutes on both sides. Cakes will be golden brown when ready to rurn.