Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Steak Smothered in Mushroom Gravy with Mashed Potatoes and Broccoli
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 30 min
Yields: Serves two
- 2 golden potatoes, microwaved
- 2 steaks
- 1 bunch of broccoli, steamed
- 1 jar of mushrooms
- 1 jar of beef gravy
- Wash potatoes and broccoli. Micro wave potato and steam broccoli. Set broccoli aside, peel potatoes and place in a bowl. Add can milk to potatoes and mash to desired consistency
- Season steak and broil.
- Remove the top from jar of gravy and warm gravy in micro wave.
- Plate potatoes, broccoli, and steak. Spoon mushrooms over steak and pour warm gravy over potatoes and beef. ENJOY!!