- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Happy Wife Happy Life Cook Book - Stuffed Oysters
A delicious treat for oyster lovers!!
- 12 oysters, shucked on the half shell.
- 2 tbs Unsalted butter
- 1 small shallot, diced
- 1 glove garlic, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 pound crab meat
- 1 cup Italian cheese blend
- Old Bay
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Season shucked oysters with Old Bay to taste
- Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add garlic and shallots. Saute til tender. (About 5 min)
- Add spinach to skillet. Saute untill the spinach is completely wilted. Turn off heat.
- Gently add the crab meat and cheese to skillet, mixing thoroughly..
- Top each oyster with crab mixture and bake 15 mins. Remove from oven.
- Turn oven from bake to BROIL. Broil oysters until tops are golden brown (about 5 mins). ENJOY!!