Harlan's Home Made Tocino
Tocino (Pork or Chicken)
2 lb Boneless Chicken Breast/Thigh ( or Pork Meat whichever you prefer)
1 Cup Soy Sauce (I preferred Datu Puti or Silver Swan Brand)
3 Tbspn of Lemon or Calamansi Juice
1 Tspn of Iodize Salt
1 Tspn of black ground pepper
1 Tspn of Paprika Powder
1 Tspn of Chili Powder
1 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
1/3 Tspn of MSG (optional)
1. Make thin slices of the chicken or pork that you will use.
2. Marinate it into the Soysauce with the Salt and Lemon for 2 hours. Let the meat absorb it first.
3. Put all the remaining Ingredients, the Paprika Powder, Chili Powder, Ground Pepper, Brown Sugar and if you opt to put the MSG but I don't use MSG myself.
4. Mix it well, and place in a closed Tupperware or Zip lock, leave it in your refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
5. Fry in cooking oil until it gets dark brown, just dont overcook it.