Have Leftover Buffalo Chicken Wings? Make Buffalo Soup.
Left over Buffalo Hot Wings
When it comes to the Super Bowl or any family events I purposely make to many hot wings. That way I have leftovers to make a great and satisfying buffalo chicken soup. When creating this soup I wanted to take everything you would have for a wing night right there in a bowl.
This recipe should not take log to make. What takes the longest is getting the meat off the bones. Hope you enjoy!
- 32 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1-3 cups Leftover Hot Wings, Deboned
- 1-2 Cups Blue Cheese Dressing, More or less depending on preference.
- 1/2 Cup Carrots
- 1 Cup Celery
- 1/4 Cup Onion, optional
- 1 Clove Garlic, optional
- 1/3 Cup Favorite Hot Sauce, More or less depending on preference
- Tortilla Strips
- Vegetables and Blue Cheese will be used carefully. Try it and see what you think if it needs more or less is up to you and what you prefer. I like just a little blue cheese so I can make a pretty swirl right before serving.
- To cook the vegetables: Let the vegetables simmer until they get cooked to your preference. My family does not like mushy vegetables so we leave some crunch to them.
- To serve: Top with a swirl of Blue Cheese Dressing and colored tortilla strips for color.