- 1 Can (20 ounce) Crushed Pineapple, (Undrained)
- 1 (9 Inch) Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 Box (6 Servings) Instant Vanilla Pudding
- 8 Ounces Sour Cream
- 1 Can (8 Ounce) Pineapple Slices
- 8 Maraschino Cherries
- 1 Small Container Cool Whip, (For Piping)
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Flaked Coconut
- In a large bowl combine your Crushed Pineapple (with its Syrup), Dry Pudding MIx, and Sour Cream. Mix Well.
- Pour batter into the Pie Crust and spread evenly. Decorate with Pineapple Slices and Cherries and he sprinkle Coconut over the top a and Pipe with Cool Whip.
- Cover and Refrigerate for about 2 Hours. Enjoy! ;)