- Food and Cooking»
- Food For Kids
Healthy Dish: Ham Rice Roll
Ham rice roll is quite easy to make and looks attractive with the color of ham, carrot, green beans, and white rice. You can make this healthy and yummy dish for picnic or party, especial kid's party. Let start!
- 5 slices of ham
- 1/2 carrots
- 5 green beans
- 1 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- salt for seasoning
- Remove dirt surface on the carrot. Wash carrot and green beans.
- Boil the water then put carrot and green beans in. Cook for 2 or 3 minutes. Drain carrot and green beans. Wait until it cool, cut carrot and green beans to cubes.
- In a pan, mix a little bit of oil and minced garlic. Heat thru, then stir fry with cooked white rice, green beans and carrots. Add salt to taste. Mix well, turn off the heat and pour the food into a bowl.
- When the rice is still warm, spread each slice of ham with a little bit mayonnaise, then spoon the mixed rice on the ham piece, roll it (like making the sushi), then seal the ham edge with mayonnaise.
- Use food wrapper film to wrap the ham rice roll and place it in refrigerator.
- When ham rice roll is cooled, remove the wrapper and cut into small slices like sushi. Now it is ready to eat.