- Food and Cooking»
- Main Dish & Side Dish Recipes
Healthy Cooking - Chinese Delicious Chicken Burritos
For this delicious Chinese chicken stir fry burrito, you might need this recipe -http://zsezse4.hubpages.com/hub/Healthy-Cooking-Chicken-and-Sweet-Pepper-Stir-Fry
This delicious burrito makes use of the previous recipe I put on here and what a wonderful combo it is! Just take a look at the nutrition facts and you'll see how great it is for you! You would probably have to eat about 8 to reach the average 2000 calorie diet so this recipe is great if you are a dieter! Yes it is just as delicious as it is healthy as well! Get ready to start cooking and eating! This is something that would even be hard to get without paying a fortune for in a restaurant. Who said only the spanish could have burritos?
Delicious pepper and chicken wrapped with the sweetness of plums all under one tortilla. Surely this isn't the end of the world... or is it? Be prepared to want to eat this meal every night after trying it for the first time!
- 4 8 inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups chicken and sweet pepper stir fry (or just chicken and peppers)
- 1 4-ounce can slices mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup plum preserves
- Wrap tortillas in foil. Heat in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan stir together the reserved chicken and peppers, mushrooms, and plum preserves. Cook and stir over medium heat about 5 minutes or till heated through.
- To assemble, spoon one-fourth of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold in the opposite sides of the tortilla so they overlap. Makes 4 servings.
257 calories, 18 g protein, 36 g carbohydrate, 5 g fat, 36 mg cholesterol, 433 mg sodium, 328 mg potassium.
Thanks for reading and good luck on your taste filled adventure!