Healthy Lunch - Tuna and Orzo Salad
This little salad is ridiculously yummy. I've made it for lunch so many times! You can vary the ingredients to make it taste different depending on how you like things! You can also convert it into a lettuce wrap! I recommend using the Green Goddess dressing, but Ranch, House Italian, and Poppyseed all taste great! Feel free to add other veggies in with it! The first time I had a variation of this, it was made with kalamata olives, but I don't like them that much, so I didn't include them in the ingredients.
- 1-2 Packets of Starkist Tuna or Salmon
- 1 package of Orzo Pasta
- Green Goddess Salad Dressing (a House Italian tastes great too!)
- 1 Tomato
- Cook orzo according to the box. (It makes a lot, so I tend to make half the box!)
- Strain and rinse pasta with cold water.
- Dice tomato and break apart lettuce. Mix with the orzo in a bowl and add the tuna.
- Drizzle salad dressing over the entire salad and add salt and pepper to taste!
- Refrigerate until cold, and enjoy!