Simple Strawberry Cheesecake Recipe
Do you love strawberry cheesecake and/or have kids who do? Than this fast and easy recipe is just for you! This is the perfect treat for at home or for a family/friend get-together. I know when it comes to get-togethers I either have to make something the day before or buy something from the store because the day of, I'm too busy getting the family together to be able to make something. Well this recipe is so fast and easy to make that I can make it the day of without worrying about being late!
Finished "Strawberry Cheesecake" | Source
Prep Time: 5 minutes "Cook" Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 25 min.
Strawberries all rinsed! | Source
All the ingredients for the Cheesecake filling. | Source
- I like to use a 32 oz package of Strawberries
- 2 (8 oz packages) Cream Cheese, ---1 (8 oz package)
- 3/4 Cup White Sugar, ---6 Tbsp.
- 1/3 Cup Milk, ---2 Tbsp. + 2 Tsp.
- 2 Eggs, ---1
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream, ---1/4 Cup
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Extract, ---1/2 Tbsp.
Cream cheese mixture. | Source
Note: If you do not want extra filling left over, use the right side of the ingredients. I use the first set of measurement because I like to use the left overs to make an actual cheesecake. Want a delicious recipe for New York Style Cheesecake? Check out this hub!
Melted butter and crushed graham crackers all ready for the strawberrie. | Source
Graham Cracker "Crust"
- 5 graham crackers
- About 4-5 tbsp. of butter
Strawberries all carved and ready for the filling. | Source
- Wash all your strawberries and pull off the green leaves. Set them aside for later.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Blend in milk and then mix in the eggs one at a time. Finally, mix in the sour cream and vanilla until smooth.
- Take your strawberries and carve out the inside. I use either a small knife or an old fashioned potato peeler. (While you do this, stick your filling in either the freezer of refrigerator.)
- Fill all your strawberries with the cheesecake filling. I like to put mine in the freezer for about 5-10 minutes, just to get the filling a little hard before I do the crust.
- Put your butter in the microwave for about 20 seconds. While it's melting, take your graham crackers and crush them up into a small bowl.
- One at a time dip the ends of your strawberries into the melted butter and then into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Stick them in the fridge until you're ready to them. If you're ready now, than enjoy!
Note: Don't have the time to make the cheesecake filling? Just use cream cheese frosting. It tastes just as yummy and will help save on time as well!
Nutritional Value of Strawberries
|Serving size: 32 oz. |
|Calories ||290 |
|Calories from Fat||27|
|% Daily Value *|
|Fat 3 g||5%|
|Unsaturated fat 1 g|
|Carbohydrates 70 g||23%|
|Sugar 42 g|
|Fiber 18 g||72%|
|Protein 6 g||12%|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change
depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been
professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|