Healthy Soothing Carrot Apple Soup Recipe
Apple Carrot Soup Recipe
Carrot-Apple Soup Cook Time
- 1 Tablespoon Margarine or Butter
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Peeled and Diced
- 1 Stalk Celery, Sliced
- 8 Medium Carrots, Sliced
- 2 Medium Sweet Apples, Peeled, Cored, and Chopped
- 5 Cups Chicken Broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Sage, Crumbled
- 1/3 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 Bay Leaf Discard before eating!
- Add onion and celery to butter in a pan over low heat until softened. Add remaining ingredients, covered, over low heat until soft.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Smooth in a blender in small batches.
Rate This Recipe!
© 2018 Kelly Christensen